The Student Loan Pro LLC is a private company where we absolutely value and respect your privacy. We will only gather pertinent information related to, and required for, accomplishing a Federal Student Loan Consolidation. We will never provide any of your information to any individual or group not directly associated with accomplishing your Loan Consolidation.
- Knowledge and consent of the client is required for the collection, use, and disclosure of customer information to the Department of Education.
- Client information collected will be limited to details necessary for the explicit purpose of accomplishing a Federal Student Loan Consolidation. Information will be collected from the client with legal and fair methods.
- The Student Loan Pro will collect personal and identifiable information directly related to the client. Such information includes first and last name, phone number, email address, IP addresses or other forms of online contact information.
- The Student Loan Pro is responsible for maintaining and reasonably protecting disclosed client information that is within the firms’ control.
Customers agree to pay a one time, non reoccurring, document preparation fee as outlined in the Service Agreement and signed by the client in order to accomplish a Federal Student Loan Consolidation or an Alternative Repayment Plan through the Department of Education. The Student Loan Pro LLC is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, the U.S. Department of Education.
- The document preparation fee varies between $120. and $1290. The fee shall be paid in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined within the Service Agreement and signed by the customer.
- The Student Loan Pro will NEVER share your personal or loan information with ANYONE outside of our service organization or the U.S. Department of Education.
- Our firm has a set fee schedule, based on total loan amount and loan status, everyone is treated equally.
- The fees are in compensation for document preparation, submission and tracking of student loan Consolidations. No part of the fee is applied toward loan balances.
Thank you for visiting our website. This is the section that our lawyers made us include. We work to provide helpful information related to accomplishing Federal Loan Consolidations along with alternative payment plans. Below are governing definitions related to this site. If you don’t agree with the definitions below, please discontinue using the site.
- The content of our site is for general information and use. Your particular situation may or may not apply. Site content is subject to change without notice.
- Use of information or material from this site is done so entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to determine if the information, products, or services described herein are relevant and useful for your individual circumstance.
- Information provided within the site is not represented as any form of legal or financial advice.
- Neither The Student Loan Pro or any of our associates, partners, or third party providers warrantee any information presented herein. To the extent that there may be errors or inaccuracies within the site, you acknowledge and dismiss any liability related to such error or inaccuracies to the full extent permitted by law.
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of the use of this website, is subject to the laws within the State of Michigan, USA.
- Customers have the ability to submit suggestions or complaints by contacting The Student Loan Pro LLC. Notices are absolutely required to be submitted via registered U.S. Postal Service delivery to the address noted below.
- If you wish to unsubscribe to email notices, please contact us at 248.257.1295. You may also select the "unsubscribe" option at the bottom on any email.
We assist clients with federal student loan Consolidation preparation and filing services. We are not affiliated with, or endorsed by, the U.S. Department of Education. Similar to filing your tax return, you can file a Consolidation without professional assistance and without charge at http://studentloans.gov